Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hello Kitty University of Michigan Cheerleader Cupcakes

_DSC1355

That was my request from birthday girl Madeline - who obviously knows what she wants :)

_DSC1356

White cupcakes with pink swiss meringue buttercream topped with a fondant Hello Kitty.  Next time I make Hello Kitty cupcakes, I'm definitely going to find a cookie cutter.  My wrist is still feeling it after cutting out each kitty head by hand.

_DSC1363

This was the topper for the birthday girl's jumbo cupcake.  She was pretty excited when she saw it, so I think I met all of her requirements.

_DSC1351

Make sure you stop back on Monday - I'm participating in Sew, Mama, Sew's giveaway day!  I'm not sure what I'm planning to give away yet, but I hope to keep it up to par with the last one!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! My little girl loves Hello Kitty...can you ship these?! roflmao, you did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are pretty cool EM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww those cupcakes look divine. And the cake topper is co cute, well done you. Hope you have a lovely week, dee x

    ReplyDelete